July 24, 2013

A Simple Shim (And a Request Ramble).

     Sorry, I can't post a full-sized blog today because I'm not allowed on the computer at the moment.  (Don't ask how I'm writing this.)  This is just a filler to tell you that I'm still writing, you just won't see any today.  I'll try to do my official blog tomorrow.  This is also a good opportunity to ask the readers something; as I've said before, high school is coming up.  I won't have as much free time to spend on the computer, and especially on Wednesdays if what I have planned works out.  (Thinking back, I probably shouldn't have scheduled these for Wednesdays, but the middle of the week just seemed right.  I might change it to Saturday later.)  I'll have clubs, electives, homework, and out-of-school volunteering work.  There's also the social life I plan to have.  I need a reason to keep writing...in other words, I need opinions!  I've been getting 2-6 views a day, which is pretty good, but no one's telling me what they think.  Please, if you like this blog and you want to see more, either comment, email me, or "rate" it below.  Thank you very much, and see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment