September 25, 2013

Club Cooperation, Please (My Lucky 5)?

     Hello, all.  G-star here, typing from the school library with fifteen minutes until school, so I'd better hurry.  Too bad I can't think of much to talk about...let's see, I guess I'll go over my club problem.  It had been my dream ever since I signed up for ____ (my school here) to join a club...or several, in my case.  I've looked at several clubs, and, well, the problem is that I want to join them ALL.  Here's a short list of club's I've checked out and how they went...

      Clubs I've Looked At (So Far)
  • Cupcake Club (Seems fun, but too much for my first year, I think)
  • Minecraft Club (Ridiculously unorganized, but fun, and nice people)
  • Japanese Club (Too outgoing food-wise for me, but...but they have cosplay day... +_+)
  • Book/Battle of the Books Club (Everything I've ever dreamed of...and MC's in it!  I had planned to join this one from the beginning, too, but it's a year-long commitment.)
    And that's it.  I can't decide for the life of me!  Added to these, I have Tuesday night bible studies, daily homework, blogging, and, hopefully, free time.  (Hopefully...)  What do you think?  Which one???  Post your opinions in the comments below.  Now, this next part isn't really relevant, but I thought it was kind of cool; last night I was listening to the radio on my MP3 player and a bunch of my favorite songs were playing on different stations, one after the other, not crossing over at all.  Cool, right?  Yeah, I know, not really...  But here's my "Lucky 5" radio playlist (with the stations I heard them on):

      My Lucky 5 Radio Playlist
  1.  The Best Song Ever (One Direction; STAR; no, I'm not a fangirl, it's just a great song)
  2. Faceless (Red; air1; now THIS is the best song ever!!)
  3. The One That Got Away (Katy Perry; Mix; I'm not obsessed, but it's really catchy)
  4. Semi-Charmed Life (Third Eye Blind; BOB; one of my favorites for a long time)
  5. Into You (Paramore; STAR; I'll never get tired of this song)
      Again, that's it.  Really, not too much happened this week, yet still enough for me to write two different lists...well, I'll see you next week, hopefully with more to talk about.  For now, G-star out.

No comments:

Post a Comment