June 3, 2014

...Let's Try This Again. (Redirect Time)

Sorry!  This is the last post on this site.  To find what I'm writing now, go to 

*******

Aw....  This website served me well, but it's time to move on, to a new name and layout.  Unfortunately... 
Wix named it after the email I used to make the account instead of the actual blog.

l||>->

But that's just more motivation for me to make it popular!  If I can generate enough money from the Adsense account I used, then I can buy Premium and change my domain name.  So help me out here and check out the new site!  I'll see you there. 

-- Until then, this is G-star, signing off.



P.S.

...Okay.  I rewrote the entry, edited a couple of things, and it's done now.  Really.  Check it out.  I put a lot of effort in it.  *sigh of relief that this is all over*

No comments:

Post a Comment