August 7, 2013

I'm Sorry. Should I Stop Talking Now? (Complaints, Complaints, and More Complaints)

     Hello, all.  It's G-star, blogging from Chloe's house (AKA Miss Cappuccino).  Thank you, MC, for letting me borrow your laptop.  Now, for more things I've changed.  Every Wednesday, immediately after I write my post for the week, something important happens and I need to post again!!  Also, the night before I post I go over what I want to write the next day in  my head, end up staying awake until midnight, and am completely exhausted the next day...  (Do I seem distracted?  I'm sorry. Miss C is watching an anime at the same time, on the same screen, and it's very...interesting?  Sort of.  Alright, I'll try to focus.)  I did that last night.  So I'm tired. -_-  One of my classmates invited me to his birthday party.  We were supposed to swim at his cousin's house for maybe two hours and then go to his house and play kickball, capture the flag, etc., but instead we swam, played badminton, and used a makeshift slip-and-slide at the first house the whole time.  Not that I'm complaining...  Unfortunately, however, I was (again) the only girl.  Well, not really, but the other girl refused to get in the pool. -3-  So I really couldn't play much with the guys in the pool... *sigh*  I went to see the new Percy Jackson movie with MC as well, which is why I'm currently at her house and using her laptop.  She said it was a decent movie, but I didn't notice because I was too busy complaining about how inaccurate the plot was.  It didn't have the fiery dodgeball game, the director changed Annabeth's actor (Which could be a good thing depending, since they got her hair color wrong in the first movie), the battle with Polyphemus kinda sucked, and...and...I NEVER GOT TO SEE PERCY AS A GUINEA PIG!!  *sob sob*  Aaah, weeeeell....  .........  Wow, did it just get cold in here?  *cough cough*  I can't believe it's almost time for school.  My parents have been getting up my brother and I earlier and earlier...  Well, soon enough you will be able to read about my school life instead of random summer events.  Perhaps I should have created this on the first day of school.  But whatever...  I'll stop now.  Gomen'nasai.  This is G-star, signing out.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, wait, I talked about things I was changing and how I need to write again after I do my Wednesday post, but then I got distracted and never finished... What I was trying to say was that soon I may start posting twice a week. Yes. Please enjoy.

    ReplyDelete