December 18, 2013

This Was Not Intentional (A Penny Spent is a Penny Wasted/Another Dating Sim).

     Hello, all.  G-star here, after going through a long, LONG day.  Christmas is a week away, but Cool FM has been playing Christmas music for the last month.
     Sorry, I'm completely distracted by yet another "dating sim" that Ducis just introduced me to.  Or maybe I should say Patveli, because I told him his name and he forced me to change it.  Anyway, it's by the creator of Homestuck, which Patveli also tried to get me to read, but it seemed a little too dirty for me.  This one, however, seems good... it's called Namco High, and I'll put a link up just as soon as I clarify its nature.  Thing is, you have to buy "datelines" to get to know characters.  There are only a couple of free ones, and most of them are girls, so I obviously can't use those (well, I could, just so I have friends in the game, but who knows what could happen...my character's gender is kind of ambiguous.)  He says he's going to buy me the premium pack of datelines as a (early) Christmas gift, which he is doing as I type.  (How downloading something like that could take half an hour, however, I'll never understand.)
     I'm very grateful, ^_^ but I am, as always, nervous about "wasting" money.  This happens often either when someone's getting me something or I'm using my own money to buy something I found on a whim; am I going to use it?  Will it be worth it?  What if they (I) were (was) going to use that money for something else and now it's going to waste?!  (Needless to say, this causes me endless amounts of stress when shopping...)  So I find gift-giving awkward, and I try not to carry unnecessary cash around with me lest I squander it on useless things...like bracelets...and more bracelets...and necklaces...and stuff.....;-;  This is why I have no money to buy things like say Christmas gifts for friends say Patveli like the autographed CD he wants that's 12 dollars including shipping and every other person at school would be able to afford it but I can't because I "wasted" all my money on crud ahh...ahh..*deep breath*  Sorry.  That went on longer than it should've.  I already finished the dating sim Patveli suggested and bought the premium pack for me for and now I feel, just like I previously explained, like that was wasted. T-T  I hate this.
     I know, I know, I didn't post anything all weekend, and that was both because it was a really busy weekend and I really didn't have anything to post.  I've figured out the characters and setting for that comic I mentioned but haven't done anything beside that, so I have nothing to put up.  All of my roleplays died off in the last week and I have no other story ideas that I'm willing to reveal to the world (at least not quite yet).  I had a bunch more to say, including stuff about The Voice (mainly about James, the family favorite), but I spent all my computer time doing the aforementioned dating sim and now my mom wants me to get off.  As in RIGHT THIS SECOND.  Sorry this was so short and pointless; I'll try to put up a Mini-Ramble with what I really wanted to say sometime in the next two days.  Until then, this is G-star, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment