December 28, 2013

Mini-Ramble: In a Rush, But Please Enjoy (Zane Art)!

     Hello, all.  G-star here.  Sorry, I would've liked to post yesterday or even Thursday, but my brother has been on the computer almost nonstop since Christmas.  I don't know how he manages this since he's also been playing his new Pokemon Y game nonstop, but...
     I had a great Christmas, and I hope you did, too.  (Now here comes the New Year....)  What'd you get?  (Rhetorical question; I know that no one comments on my blog. T-T)  I received a new computer drawing tablet, and I spent the entirety of Christmas day working on a picture of Zane (the main character of my comic).  It turned out great!  The one problem I'm having is that I drew it on a manga software, and it cuts the picture off at the borders of where the comic would regularly be.  Also there's a page number on it.  Other than that, however, I'm happy with it, and I hope you will be as well.  Yes, I'm actually posting a promised drawing!  (I never did put up that angel drawing, did I...?)  Please enjoy.
     I have a lot else to say, but not enough time, so I will tell the rest this coming week.  (Since it's not like anything else interesting will happen any time soon.)  Until then, G-star out.
And there's that page number....^          
And there.^                                                                          


No comments:

Post a Comment