April 16, 2014

Mini-Ramble: Site's Up!

     Hello, all....HOOHA!  After about two hours of messing with HTML and CSS I know nothing about I finally got the blog to play music automatically when you open the page~!
     I want to go hug the person who made this gadget.  Even if I am only using it to play a 1 hour loop version of S3RL's Rainbow Girl....eh.  I'll add more songs later.  It's just that that song's awesome and it was the one I had up for that favorite current songs side bar thing that no one touched.
     Anyway, I just finished editing the site, probably for good.  Well, apart from the "List of the Week" and playlist bits.  I figured that, since I promised regular lists when I first started writing, I had better make good on it.  The picture up as the background is what I've been working on lately; the girl in front is me and the one behind me is MC.  I thought that, since "Hello all" is what I put at the beginning of each and every post, it would be good to put in there...and I needed something to fill up that giant space.  
     Okay, just added a bunch more songs to the playlist.  You can skip around it at will, too.  Anyone who's seen my Likes playlist on Youtube will notice a trend throughout most of the songs.... X]  For those who haven't, about half of them are songs from Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle AMVs (Anime Music Videos).  I find a video I like and then I get attached to the song that goes along with it.  I even have a Miley Cyrus song in there.  Not that I'm putting that up on my blog.
     In any case, I'm very happy with all this and I hope you are too!  It turned out very well!  Until tomorrow or whenever, this is G-star, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment