April 3, 2014

Mini-Ramble: A Summary of Flubber.

     Hello, all.  G-star here.  I originally had a set-out plan for this post, which I came up with last night, but as always, I forgot everything I thought yesterday overnight.  So I'll just talk about MC's birthday instead.
     Patveli and I forced her to walk home while we biked ahead to pick up some cupcakes (white with purple buttercream frosting) that my mom and I had bought and get to her house.  We waited for a couple minutes and then shoved cupcakes down her throat (virtually) when she arrived at home.  I got her a thing called a Splat-Back, an odd sticky ball that flattens when you throw it at something hard enough, then turns back into a spherical shape.
     Patveli named the material "flubber".  Oddly, it fits.
     I also got her a kneaded rubber eraser, because she was continuously stealing the one from my pencil case whenever she saw it.  She appreciated that as well, and has been messing with both presents since yesterday.
     Patveli got her guitar supplies -- 'handmade' strings and picks -- and Rory (the formerly unmentioned fifth member of the dynasty) made her a 'showoff' card, but couldn't come.  We watched the fight scene between Edward and Mustang in Full Metal Alchemist, threw the flubber at various surfaces, and ate cupcakes until my lips were purple and IT WOULDN'T COME OFF.
     It was a good day.  G-star off.

No comments:

Post a Comment