January 1, 2014

Mini-Ramble: A New Year's Telovelic (What?).

     Diddly doo-da and happy New Year, everybody!  I would've loved to write this right after midnight, but that dream was cruelly crushed into a fine powder by the fact that my mom has complete control over the one internet access point in the house that I'm allowed to touch. -_-  Anyway, that was then, and this is now.  What will happen in this strange new year of 2014?  Who knows?
     However, I know one thing.  MC and I are working on a web....um....I suppose the best way to describe it is a television show mixed with a novel and a comic.  Yes.  That works.  It's our web telovelic.  (Hey, I like that.)  I won't reveal the plot yet (you have to read it yourself for that), but just as soon as the first episode and the character profiles are up, I'll put up a link, okay?  MC is doing the writing, myself the art, and we're collaborating on the story and actual site.  Look forward to it, please!
     I still haven't finished telling you about my Christmas, have I...?  Well, it's too late for that, and I now have even less computer time due to my mom putting a password lock on the computer. T-T  So I can't blog when she's not home, even if she's okay with it.  Dangit...I'll have to ask her for a set blogging time every Wednesday.  Sorry, guys.  Until the next time I get to post....G-star out, and a happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment