February 20, 2014

A Post Foretelling a Post (Dragons Have High Calcium/My Imaginary Social Life).

     Hello, all.  G-star here.  I really don't have anything to talk about, but I figured I should post so you wouldn't think I was just ditching you.
     ...Again.
     Anyway, you don't have to worry about not getting your weekly dose of daily life; I'm just putting it off because I have the regional BOB (Battle of the Books) competition this Saturday.  (MC is in my group as well. ^_^)  Since that's going to end up being a fairly long post by itself, I thought I would post on Sunday or Saturday afternoon and that would be my main entry for this week.
     So look forward to that!
     For now, though, I have to work on an article for health.  We're supposed to write two factual articles and one creative.  The first thing that came to mind when I began my creative page was dragons.  Surprisingly, the idea was immediately approved, as long as I also inserted something health-related.  For some reason, my teacher suggested a...recipe for vegetarian dragon stew?  And the vegan dragon blows bubbles...?  I really have no idea where he was going with that.  I may mention something about dragon meat providing a high level of calcium, though.
     I've been spending a lot of on +Google, mostly because I have no interest whatsoever in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc., and I need to get my anime pictures somewhere, right?  Well, I've gained three new anime buddies in the last week.  Two of them were introduced to me thanks to Fai D. Flowright, wizard (from CLAMP's Tsubasa :3).  Ah, Fai-dono.  He is my imaginary boyfriend, my comedy show, and my social life.
     Oops, did I say that out loud?
     Well, I'll tell you how BOB goes soon, so wish me luck!  G-star out.

No comments:

Post a Comment