February 14, 2014

Holiday Mini-Ramble: P-Please...This is For You!

     Hello, all!  G-star here, and happy Valentine's Day!  I'm sure you were looking forward to this.
     My school does this called "Cupcake-Grams" (they did something similar at Christmas with Candy-Grams) where you pay them a dollar and they deliver a cupcake with a handwritten note (from you, not them) to a person of your choice in class.  In fourth period, a girl in my IHS group received a cupcake and an anonymous confession poem.  Thing is, it didn't have a "To" name on it either, so the delivery people just said "this might be for you, it might not; if it's not, then pretend it's from me."
      I delivered all my valentines today, all except one...it was meant for the librarian who runs the Battle of the Books club I'm in, but I accidentally left the bag with the valentine in it in my last period classroom.  Along with all the candy valentines I had received and put in there. T^T  With any luck, it may be returned to me Tuesday...if not, then I will be disheartened.  I'm a little disappointed I didn't get a surprise valentine, but today was pretty good overall.  I have this one red t-shirt (the only red article of clothing I own) that I wear every Valentine's Day with a denim jacket of some sort, and no other day.  I've never really liked that color.
     Speaking of BOB (Battle of the Books), we go to our regional battle next Saturday.  But this is my Valentine's Day post, so I'll save the details for next week. <3
     Here are some Valentine's Day treats.  Enjoy, and see you next week!  G-star out, and still single.

A Tsubasa picture.  Of course. <3
This is how I've always wanted to give a valentine.  The cute way.  
(Heck, even I think this is adorable.)
Isn't this cute?  I'm working on Pokemon X.
...And this is for MC.  You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment