March 31, 2014

Mini-Ramble: The Return of the Business Chronicles

     Hello, all, G-star here, back with in-school reports.  Against my will, I am now taking the second half of the business lessons, Sports Financing.  I have no idea what it's about or what we're going to do, but T-Dog and Ginger aren't here and that's what matters.  I was originally in Digital Media Design, but Strength and Conditioning and Basketball switched periods and I had to screw around with my schedule to stay in Basketball.  *sigh*  Digital Media Design would have been so useful, learning how to use computer drawing programs more efficiently to get my drawings to you faster than I do ...which, at this point, is never.  Gonen'nasai.
     I have reencountered some people from the first Business Class, but no one I'm actually friends with is in this class.  In first-period Basketball, however, I have the minimally mentioned Perk (remember her?  Probably not) and another friend from youth group, Kay (that is a boy, despite appearances).  We are team Norkenzie, for the win!
     In second-period Physics (which would be a nap class for anyone other than me, including Stulte, who fell asleep several times during the syllabus lecture X] ) I have Yeoung, Onigiri, Stulte (but you already knew that), and....a nameless boy who seems to follow me throughout my classes but evidently has the brain of a Stegosaurus.  He's in IHS as well, although I can't imagine how.  (MC, you should be able to guess who this is.)
     Other than that, though, nothing special has happened on the first day of the term.  Just thought it'd be fun to do one of these now that I can again.  At least this class will be good for something other than teaching me how to run a bookstore.
     Until next time, this is G-star, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment