March 13, 2014

All You Never Wanted to Know About Me (My Profile Obsession).

     Hello, all.  G-star here.  I'm sorry I spent the entirety of the last post talking about Pokemon, but....it was worth it.  SO worth it.  I got a whole seventeen views from posting it on the Pokemon community page.  I know.  Amazing, right?
     It's the end of the second trimester, and I've been getting a crudload of assignments from all my teachers.  Of course, spring break is the light at the end of the tunnel, along with the fact that, third term, I won't have to take geometry or French.  *celebration*  I'm looking forward to that, but until then, nothing interesting is likely to happen.  So....I've been wanting to do this: profile time!
     For some reason, I really enjoy writing up profiles for people I know.  I also do this for characters I'm working on; I was starting a script for my comic, but after five minutes I got bored and began character profiles.  They help me understand the characters a little more, maybe....  More likely it's a side effect of roleplaying.  Eh.
      I've noticed that, throughout the course of the blog, I actually haven't said much about myself personally.  Just my daily life.  So now you get to get to know me.
      Anyhoo, enjoy!  MC, you have no reason to read the rest of this.  We see each other every day; I think you know me well enough already.  Next week's post might be a tad late; Patveli is having a Super Metroid anniversary party.  But at least that means I'll have a lot to talk about....until next time, then, this is G-star, signing off.

Name- Sara G.
Age- 14
Gender- Female
Personality- See, this is the hard bit.  In reality, I'm a little hyper/violent, yet at the same time perpetually dazed and a bookworm.  On the internet, however, I'm way calmer, and I like to think that I'm even "cool".  (collected cool, not awesome. ^-^')  I try to take on a sort of princely persona.  In both reality and fiction, though, I love making people laugh...it's almost what I live for.  Unfortunately, in real life my jokes aren't often gotten.  Too bad.
Likes- Manga, music, Scottish/British accents, tall guys, Pokemon (cards/game), comedy, shojo, cats, trees, white flowers, heights, science, snow, creepy stuff, movies, logical theories, being called older-looking.
Dislikes- Arguments, scary stuff, 'popular' girls, swearing, geography, depressing things, large dogs, being misunderstood (verbally), Minecraft parody videos (my brother has shown me too many to tolerate).
Pet Peeves- Condescension, people who are so bossy they think they're entitled to treat everyone however they want (this is why I absolutely DESPISE Akito Sohma and Dolores Umbridge), people walking REALLY slowly right in front of me, students copying work, people saying 'like' several times in one sentence.
Worst Fear(s)- Zombies, realistic mannequins. 0-0
Favorite Color- The blue in my avatar.
Least Favorite Color- Green (I have only one green shirt that I wear on St. Patty's Day).
Zodiac Animal- Cat
Symbol Stone- Ruby
Hobbies- Reading, drawing (comics/anime), singing, piano, blogging, +Google, roleplaying, Minecraft, Pokemon, looking up avatar pics.
Favorite Bands- Relient K, Owl City, Simple Plan, Cartel, All Time Low, Fall Out Boy, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Jubyphonic, The Jellyrox/Eleventyseven, Yellowcard, Britney Spears, Boys Like Girls, Cute is What We Aim For, The Afters, New Found Glory, Audio Audrenaline, Switchfoot, Jars of Clay, Skillet, Lifehouse, We The Kings, Secondhand Serenade.  (Wow....that's a TON.)
Theme Song(s)- Dead Man (Carry Me) by Jars of Clay, Green Eyes by Joe Brooks, Imperfection by Skillet, Feel the Melody by S3RL, Hero/Heroine by Boys Like Girls, Juukyuusai by Suga Shikao, Paper Heart by All American Rejects, Clean Freak by Jubyphonic.
Favorite Song(s)- Too many to count; I'll do this another time in a separate list.

No comments:

Post a Comment