May 29, 2014

If I Hate You, You Don't Have to Stare. _v_

     Hello all, G-star here, yadda yadda.  I just took a physics test, and I swear to God, it was the WORST-WRITTEN TEST I'VE EVER TAKEN.  There was a question on information we never went over in class, another on our opinions regarding a subject completely unrelated to the topic, and a bunch of squares (algebra, not the shape) that aggravated me to no end.  Not to mention the fact that, despite the teachers comforts that it was a short test (which it technically was), it took FOREVER.  And then we're doing a bottle rockets project with a bunch of supplies we need to bring tomorrow...that he only told us about today.
     To sum it up, my mood is pretty much defined by the opening English lyrics to my favorite KagePro song (Yuukei Yesterday).

They're all so happy and smiling,
 Sunny skies above.
Like they're wanting to get in my way!
I'm glaring
Holes through the sea,
Parting waves in this heat.
Was a long night, so good thing I saved.
Shooting daggers from my eyes,
As they step to the side.
...If you hate it, you don't have to stare.

     ...And I feel like pulling a dark Konoha and murdering people repeatedly.  Thank God my birthday's on Monday...it's motivation to stay out of prison.

No comments:

Post a Comment