May 20, 2014

The First Rule of Violence Club is Not Talk About Violence Club.

     Hello, all.  G-star here.  This will be fairly short; there were just a couple fun things I wanted to say.  First, as the title implies, I am now a part of a self-proclaimed "violence club", formed by my Physics lab group (with the exception of MC's and my friend Yeoung, who is too innocent to join such a thing) after an intense discussion on the subject of woodshop weapon making, 'survival' classes and electives, and hatred of idiots and Frozen.  What is a survival class, you ask?  Well, by my judgement at least, they're classes that are always outside, where you learn to create makeshift weapons, hunt small animals, make shelter, and find food.  Obviously, it would be disapproved by the staff, but it would be fun, wouldn't it?  So became the violence club.
     Also, my school's Springfest is this Thursday (to my knowledge).  The principal (I think that's what he is?) did an announcement this morning, and got me all excited by saying there would be live music before disproving that.  But afterwards he mentioned that, if anyone wanted to play at Springfest they could sign up.  And so I am convincing Patveli to let our band, Handshake Spivey, play this Thursday.  I realize how unrealistic this is since we would have only two days to practice, but it would be great exposure...
     There's one song we've been practicing for a while (with a huge break between practices) called Drunk.  My only worry is that it won't be approved by the staff because of the title...but it would sure be fun.  (Yes, that is my main motivation.)
     And that's all.  Until next time, this is G-star, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment