October 26, 2013

Mini-Ramble: Chapter 1 (Still No Fan Art)

     Hello, all.  G-star here.  I don't have anything to talk about, so I'll just go straight to the excerpt...except...I'm sorry, but that picture I mentioned I'd put up two weeks ago is still not scanned.  I was going to post it today, but I was not allowed on the computer (at home, at least) today, and so I am typing this from MC's house.  (Thank you, MC.)  Her scanner does not work, so I'll see if I can scan it a little later today if I manage to get computer permission.  For now, though, settle for this.  It shall be torturous fun.  Until Wednesday, (or maybe later,) G-star out.

Chapter 1 -- Sensei
[Hello there.  In case you were wondering, I’m Zane Jacques Hart, and, yes, sorry to ruin the suspense, but that figure on the cliff edge was me.  I thought that sort of introduction might be dramatic, although I suppose that it’s also a bit too much.  But it got you interested, right?  Well, anyway, this is the story of how I came to be what I am, and when I say that, I mean how I became the sort of person who would have white hair and something to write a book about.  I bet you’re curious as to why I have white hair.  You see, it all started when I was just a lad...er, boy of 16...]

No comments:

Post a Comment