October 14, 2013

Mini-Ramble: A Little Bit of Sentimental.

     Hello, all.  G-star here.  It's not often that I write two mini-rambles in one week (which is understandable, since I only started writing them at the beginning of the school year), but I thought this was blog-worthy.  I'm a nostalgic kind of gal. and there are some things I promised myself I'd do when I arrived at certain points in life.  Most of these things I forget about and later pout over missing, but this one in particular I wanted to talk about.  I'm a fan of Taylor Swift (mainly her lyrics, but her voice is decent too) and the first of her albums I found and fell in love with was Fearless.  The songs on that album hold more meaning for me than any of her other CDs, especially Fearless and Fifteen.  I decided sometime in 8th grade that I would sing Fifteen as I entered the school on the first day of high school.  Predictably, I forgot, but just now (yes, I'm still at school) I was listening to my mp3 player and that song came on.  Before I had planned on singing it just for fun, as a sort of background music, but now I realize just how much it actually fits in with my school life.  Therefore, I sang it at the top of my lungs in the empty classroom and on the way to my locker.  See you Wednesday, and be sure to listen for the songs in your life.  G-star out.

No comments:

Post a Comment