October 20, 2013

Mini-Ramble: Prologue (Stupid Fact of Time Machines Not Existing Yet v_v)

     Hello, all.  G-star here, with some annoying news.  Firstly, I'm sorry I wasn't able to post yesterday, but the computer was off-limits, no matter how much I begged and told Mom that I had a blog (and a reputation) to uphold.  Also, I didn't have time to scan the picture I finished recently (urrrgh) so I'll have to do that tomorrow.  It will be up soon, I promise.  And, lastly, the forums are not done yet.  *loud booing from readers*  GONEN'NASAI!!  I'm actually working on it as I write (don't ask how that's possible), but I only had about half an hour on the computer and that, sadly, was not enough time to finish putting up all the roleplay boards, not to mention all the chat/OOC categories.  I hope to have that finished by tomorrow as well.  For now, you'll have to settle for the prologue (aka first chapter) of that book I mentioned.  Remember...copyright.  Until Wednesday, G-star out.

Prologue
    A tall, pale figure stood at the edge of a cliff, looking down on the crashing waves.  Large, glistening wings suddenly spread out behind it, intimidating away anything that might have been watching.  After it was assured that there wasn’t a living creature for miles around, it stepped off into the night and glided over the shimmering water.  The moon came out from behind a cloud to reveal a young man, wearing metal wings.  Stranger than this, however, was the fact that his shaggy bedhead was as white as the moon itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment