October 16, 2013

The Devil's Band Club (Trick-or-Treat Shopping List/Nothing Up Yet).

     Hello, all.  G-star here, with not much to talk about.  I suppose this is the downside of posting as often as I have lately.  Today was a half-day, where the freshmen spent two hours watching videos and taking notes, after which we sat through an hour-long seminar about college decisions...it's the second month of our freshman year.  WHY do we need to know that right now???  Anyway, I'll just apologize ahead of time.  I'm sorry.  For what, you may ask?  Well, I had planned to do two things in this entry: post a picture I finished a couple days ago and finish up some forums I'm setting up for this blog, neither of which has happened.  I kept putting off scanning the picture, and I don't understand coding, so I can't put the title on the forum. -.-||  So that may happen this weekend.  Again, gonen'nasai.  I guess the one major thing that's happened since my last post is that a boy in my IHS (International High School) group has started a...club?  Band?  Satanic cult?  One of those.  I'll keep the name confidential, but it's all the people in the group who can (and are willing to) do a certain handshake.  I won't go any further than that, except that we plan to have fruit punch at all our meetings.  ^=^  The thing is, it's private without invitation, but to use a classroom it needs to be an official club, and anyone can join an official club.  So Jeeves (my codename for the founder of the club) suggested the brilliant idea of making it an official club, but not putting up any posters or even talking about with our other friends.  It's like this weird "game" I keep hear about; if you think about the game, you lose.  If you know the reason for this thing's existence, please tell me.  One more thing; I'm working on my Halloween costume.  My last resort was a really lame Cheshire Cat costume, only for use if I couldn't find one.  I found this awesome Geisha costume at a thrift shop, but Mom said no... (the girl who's always following Lau from Black Butler is a geisha)  So now I'm in between an angel or Red Riding Hood, two classics.  I couldn't pick before, but now that I've done a little window shopping, I've found many more choices for RRH than an angel, and so I'm going with that, I think.  There's a red velvet cloak and these red sleeve-let things at Wal-Mart, so now I just need to find a red dress....that wasn't very interesting at all, was it?  More like a shopping list than a blog...gonen'nasai.  I'll have the forums and picture up by Saturday at the very latest, okay, everybody?  Well, then, see you Saturday.  G-star out.

No comments:

Post a Comment